richmeyer

Rich's Gulag

A test to see if Booklikes is really a viable website, or just a pipe dream of numerous Goodreads ex-pats.

The Seven Soldiers of Victory Archives, Vol. 3
Joe Samachson, Arthur Cazeneuve
Progress: 56 %
Satan Burger
Carlton Mellick III
Progress: 9 %
How I Made Over $42,000 in 1 Month Selling My Kindle eBooks - Cheryl Kaye Tardif While this does make some good points and have some useful information for the neophyte author, it pretty much requires that you have already published more than one book, either with a vanity predator or some other place. It also places a high reliance of Amazon's KDP Select, the usefulness of what devolves with every algorithm change behind the scenes. You can make an interesting drinking game out of this book though. Get yourself a full bottle of your favorite liquor and a shot glass. Everytime you read about how the author isn't boasting about the money she makes, take a shot. Everytime she makes a note of mentioning how much money she makes, take another shot. By Chapter Three you should probably put your Kindle down, as you will not know which Kindle is the one you are reading (hint: Try the one in the middle).**Don't play this game. I take no responsibility for your safety nor accept any liability if you are dumb enough to play "Cheryl Bucks".