richmeyer

Rich's Gulag

A test to see if Booklikes is really a viable website, or just a pipe dream of numerous Goodreads ex-pats.

The Seven Soldiers of Victory Archives, Vol. 3
Joe Samachson, Arthur Cazeneuve
Progress: 56 %
Satan Burger
Carlton Mellick III
Progress: 9 %
I Am Spock - Leonard Nimoy An excellent autobiography by a multi-talented performer, I Am Spock is a direct follow-up/response to Nimoy's somewhat controversial original autobiography I Am Not Spock, which alienated him in some fan circles. His original outlook is understandable, since the average man on the street probably still thinks of him as Mr. Spock, rather than looking at the volume of work he had done both in front and behind the camera. Nimoy provides a very balanced and rational commentary on his life's work ... at least up to Star Trek VI, which was where the book leaves off. I don't think most folks realize how much work he's done outside of the Star Trek franchise. I certainly hadn't known about a lot of his stage work, including playing Tevye in Fiddler on the Roof.A very enlightening and enjoyable memoir to read. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone, Trekkie or not.